Friday, January 15, 2010

The Mine!

    Many of you have noticed that the mine is starting to collapse.. Well the newspaper said to check next week for more updates... so thats when maybe the mine will break even more! Also, I noticed something suspicious. While reading the newspaper... I got this hint. The squid kind of looks like the one Billybob gave us in the sneak peak... don't you agree? Well, take a look at this too, because it might mean a new room is coming... ANOTHER ONE! Cool right! Well, here is what the mine looks like currently, broken xD Just click the rock and it tumbles down and unveils another part to the wall.

13 comments:

Scikid said...

SORRY!!! I FORGOT!! you have gotten credit!

Fab Baby said...

You're given credit on another post by double mvp

Scikid

@mb3r d011y =P said...

ohhhhh. thanks so much! i didn't see that!

E=mc2 said...

Its all right... by the way, check out my top post...

fiona828 said...

HAPPY B-DAY AMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1LOOK AT THE 2ND POST ON TRIO SITE =)

@mb3r d011y =P said...

thanks fiona!

fiona828 said...

np amber=) happy bday

Alpha202 said...

Hey Amber! Can i be on ur blogroll? Ur on mine! :) ty
~Alpha202~

Jacquo said...

Hey i don't know if u remember me...? Jacquo. I'm back... sorta. Plz reply...

-Jacquo

manda=p said...

AMBER!!!!!!!!!!! omg i have newss and its good!!!!! im back on www.mandascpcheats.wordpress.com . i need some help getting back plz plz plz tell your fans to visit cuz u know ya luv meh. plz plz help i need it bad(:

@mb3r d011y =P said...

of course i remember you! how could i forget you?

๏Āyυѕђ๏ said...

Hey There!
It's Ayush here..
Wow!, you make great posts and I love your site! http://clubpenguincheatswebsite.com ! Thanks if you read this and for your time!
Also, do you want a series 6 toy code? Well, I'm giving them away on my twitter ( http://twitter.com/AyushCP ). So start following me on my twitter :D
-Ayush | Club Penguin CW
PS: Vist my chat if u can :)
http://xat.com/ClubPenguinCheatsWebsite

I would be really glad if you comment :)

Anonymous said...

Amberrrrrr(: Its your sister and I love your site it's awesome. bff<3